Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dahi Bara yet again and Random thoughts!

I have to share this click with you all! I have this plant since the last three years and it has always come back vibrantly every single year without any extra care from my end. The flowers are so pretty but I never got a chance to click them in bloom. Just the other day, I was heading out to work while I saw it has it's first bloom. Not to miss the chance, immediately took out my camera and took a shot! No instagram, no editing, this was taken in a single shot! Even today, I love looking at it - what colors! I just love it! One of my friend who is an awesome painter has even thought of converting this to painting - wow, can there be a better compliment? :)

Google Mailer... 


Recently received a mailer from Google with a coupon to use their ad service for my blog. I am less likely to use it but it was kind of a validation that my blog is being noticed. :) Being termed a "small business" was also a new one for me - never thought of it like that - so refreshing that I am all the more pepped up to keep my blog going! :)

Red Velvet Cupcakes 


We have always loved the Red Velvet Cake with Cream-cheese frosting from Costco. Recently, we found that they have also got cupcake versions of the same. How could I resist getting them? ;) It was undoubtedly delicious and equal in flavor to the cake. It's gonna be a regular in our house henceforth! :)

Dahi Bara 

For the recipe, follow this link please. Enjoy this very popular street-food of Cuttack, Orissa - my mamu ghara (maternal family) is there! :)

2 comments:

Prajna Panda said...

Its really the mouth watering dahi bara from cuttack...want to gulp it but...so keep making and sharing dear..

KitchenKarma said...

Oh what a lovely photo :-) I love dahi boras.....