Thursday, March 22, 2012

Life lessons...

A friend has recently shared with me one of her book. Though I usually prefer fiction for reading, I wanted to try this out. I could not stop reading and it was very insightful with some nice quotes and things to ponder about. If you get a chance, please do read it. I wish I had read it when I was in college. It is targeted for that age but reading it at any stage of life is insightful.

Few of the quotes from this book just to give you an idea of what to expect:
  1. "Jealousy is nothing but comparisons. It is not wrong to compare, but it is wrong to whip and hurt ourselves with comparison. See this distinction."
  2. Kaizen : continuous improvement which involves continuous learning.If we get stuck to what we have learnt then this process of continuous improvement will stop.

1 comment:

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

Kaizen learning - certainly great food for thought!